HAPPY DWELLING? PERSPECTIVES ON THE WORLD
- Ali Al Thahab | Babylon University | Architecture in Between: Social Change and Happiness Cross-temporal analysis of urban living in twentieth-century Iraq
- Ehsan Asnaashari, Emmanuel Aboagye-Nimo, Andrew Knight & Farah Sharin | Nottingham Trent University | Multi-cultural perception towards happy homes: the case of Iran and Malaysia
- Mary P. Corcoran | National University of Ireland Maynooth | Narrative and visual articulations of home: dispatches from suburban fringe and small-town Ireland
- Hafsa Rifki | Keio University | Belonging for international students in Japan in a situation of Disaster, from shelter to home
- Farah Sharin & Zerafinas Abuhassan | Nottingham Trent University | A study of two different communities: exploring the external factors of happiness affecting the indigenous group “Orang Asli” and the residents of Morten Village in Peninsular Malaysia
VALUES AND DOMESTIC LIFE
- María Victoria Bono & Ana María Blanco | CEICID Universidad de Navarra & Universidad Las Palmas de Gran Canaria | Influence of external institutional communication on the happiness level of service recipients. A case study in the family hospitality sector
- Rafael Hurtado | Universidad Panamericana | A Mother’s Home is her Castle. Rethinking Domestic Life in Pandemic Times
- Rafael Alvira | Universidad de Navarra | The essential religious character of the home and the social consequences of its ignorance
- Óscar Díaz, Celia Martín & Miriam Herrero | European University Miguel de Cervantes | Home activities and happiness: assessments based on meeting points between HR retention practices and stages of happiness
REDISCOVERING RELATIONSHIPS IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIAL CHANGES
- Aneta Gawkowska | University of Warsaw | Home after/during/around the Pandemic of Individualism
- Marie Houghton | Birkbeck, University of London | “It’s not something that people do because they want to”: Home, satisfaction and well-being among house sharers over the age of 30
- Maria Chiara de Nardo | Roma Tre University | The Home: A Creative Laboratory during Covid-19
- Marc Grau, Rita Cavallotti & Rejina M. Selvam | Universidad Internacional de Cataluña | Positive parenting in Covid-19 times
- Maria Rosaria Brizi Università Campus Biomedico | Working women and work-family conflicts: is working from remotely the key to striking a better balance between mutually intersecting roles?
TECHNOLOGY AND WELL-BEING IN THE HOME
- Kathleen Farrell | Technological University of Dublin | Does working from home lead to increased happiness?
- Teresita Abay Krueger | Murray Hill Institute | On Making Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI) Work for the Smart Home
- Ilaria Malagrino | Roma Tre University | Smart Homes and Domestic Wellbeing: What has been lost?
- Rose Marroncelli | Nottingham Trent University | Working from home: Clothing choice and happiness